Crete Greek Adventure: Chania to Agios Nikolaos with Traditional Greek Night in July 2024
- 29 JUN 24 → 06 JUL 24: Click Here!
- 13 JUL 24 → 20 JUL 24: Click Here!
- 20 JUL 24 → 27 JUL 24: Click Here!
- 03 AUG 24 → 10 AUG 24: Click Here!
- 10 AUG 24 → 17 AUG 24: Click Here!
- In Chania, we'll indulge in a day trip to the breathtaking Falassarna Beach and relish the charming streets of the city in the evening.
- Our journey continues to Rethymno, where we'll visit the enchanting Preveli Beach and take in the sights of Rethymno's evening ambiance.
- In Heraklion, you'll have the pleasure of a morning swim, followed by an evening of immersing yourself in the traditions of Crete during a Traditional Cretan Evening.
- The following day is all about flexibility – explore the wonders of Heraklion, delve into the history of Knossos, or embark on an optional day trip to the mesmerizing Santorini.
- Our final stop, Agios Nikolaos, promises a fittingly beautiful and atmospheric conclusion to our journey.
About your trip leader!
My name is Dino, and I'm half English, half Greek. We moved as a family to Crete when I was 9 years old, and grew up there. Today, I live in Croatia 9 months, and in Greece 3 months a year. I have been working as a Trip Leader since 2014, and lead tours from Venice in Italy, through Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania and Greece, to Athens and Crete. Together let's create experiences, feeling as if we are walking through history, catching the aromas of each city, tasting the authentic local cuisine, and feeling the vibe of each city. Imagine a sunset, a glass of wine, a group of friends. Capturing a perfect moment.
Details about the accommodation:
Apartments near the sea, for a great experience, we will be tenting 1-2 cars for the week (price NOT included; price range from 30 euros to 60 euros per day).
Every 2nd day changing city, and exploring the best beaches and experiences on Crete!
- 2 nights in Chania
- 2 nights in Rethymno
- 2 nights in Heraklion
- 1 night in Agios Nikolaos
From these apartments, with a rent a car, we'll visit key places within 60 min driving distance. 1 meal included: Traditional Cretan Evening (Heraklion) In general, I suggest 1 cooked meal per day, to keep expenses low, and our energy levels high!
For the full details, and to book the trip: Click Here!
If you have questions you can let me know in the Q&A section! If not see you soon in Greece!